Thursday, January 15, 2009

patchwork shower curtain tutorial

patchwork shower curtain

I just finished this lovely shower curtain today, and as I made it, I wrote a project sheet for it. You can find it in my sidebar in the tutorial section. It is made along the same lines as the one I made for my kids bathroom and posted here.

I will be demonstrating how to make it tomorrow for my sewing show, Sew Simple. It really is simple to make and there are so many possibilities. You are limited only by your imagination! I love all these beautiful fabrics, and you can find them at my favorite quilt shop, Sew Bee It!

Let me know if you make anything from my tutorials -- I would love to see photos, too!

1 comment:

Ms. Tee said...

Susie, that's beautiful! I love it! You did an awesome job, as usual! :)