Thursday, November 09, 2006

holiday crafting :: stockings


holiday stockings
Originally uploaded by sushikat.
See, I really have been working! This is one of my latest projects and is still a work in progress. I am making all new stockings for my children and have completed two of the eight! I am also working on this cute advent calendar! I am really excited about this project because it reminds me of when I was a kid and getting a treat each day in December before Christmas. I had a little motivation to get started early on these, as I taped a holiday show last week, and these were my projects for the show. If you're interested in learning more about the show, you can go here to read about it.

Now, on to more crafting. I have another other exciting project I've been working on and need to go pick up some more supplies. I hope to have photos soon, so I can show you what it is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool that you are doing the show! I will tell Mom to make sure she watches and tapes it for me. :) Love the stockings!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A tv show. Sounds very exciting.
Your stockings are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Those stockings are cute. I have been in a stocking making mood the last couple days, but I havent made any yet. Yours look great.