Monday, March 30, 2009

ready to travel!

passport/travel purse

I just completed a tutorial for this cute passport/travel purse and put it in my sidebar for downloading. A friend of mine is getting ready to go on a cruise, and I thought it would be perfect for stashing her passport, itinerary and her small point-and-shoot camera.

luggage tag

It didn't take long at all to figure out, and because I had bought 3 fat quarters, I had plenty of scraps left over to make these sweet luggage tags. That tutorial is also in the sidebar, and includes a sheet of labels you can print out on cardstock to put in your luggage tags. Now, you will never miss your luggage again!

5 comments:

Ms. Tee said...

Those are so cute! :)

Anne said...

What a great purse for travel! (Now I just have to find the $$ for travel...)

I posted a link to your tutorial on Craft Gossip Sewing Blog: http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-sew-a-travel-purse/2009/04/13/
--Anne

Linda said...

Great tutorial! I’ve added your tutorial to my directory of free patterns and tutorials for Purses, Totes & Handbags at http://www.linda-matthews.com/free-purse-patterns-and-tutorials/
Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

Thanks so much for this tutorial - just what I've been looking for!

Ann said...

Thanks so - just what I was looking for. I've already made two. :)